About Cartoon 360
A pitching event totally dedicated to transmedia projects and IP:
the next step after Cartoon Forum and Cartoon Movie
Download the toolbox
- Pitch your transmedia ideas and benefit from invaluable advice and feedback from some of Europe's key specialists in transmedia thinking and practice
- Get instant practical advice and guidance about content, financing models and distribution
- Learn detailed budget costs and business plans, best practices, audience engagement, new partnerships…
- Connect with today’s digital advocates and change makers
How does it work?
The 2 1/2 days will focus on two parts:
1: Pitching sessions made by animation companies who have a 360 approach built in their project
Selected producer will be allocated a 40-minute session:
- 20 minutes to present your core concept and how the key transmedia elements will be developed to work across your chosen platforms (min. 2 platforms excluding TV and theater since these formats will not be pitched).
- 20 minutes for a panel of interactive and transmedia experts (from TV, licensing, investor-financing, distribution, gaming, e-publishing etc) to give their first impression on the pitch and project, its transmedia potential and strategy, as well as helpful advice so as to move the project forward.
Other participants will also attend the pitching sessions.
2: Didactic presentations by key cross media players (each in their field)
The pitching sessions will be completed by presentations on key elements of the digtal market, such as detailed budget costs, business plans, audience engagement, new partnerships, best practices, distribution, etc.
CARTOON will appoint about 25 digital advocates and change makers from the new platforms and cross-media fields who are willing to share their knowledge, including:
|Broadcasters’ digital representatives|
|Game and apps publishers|
|Digital book publishers|
|Toy and licensing companies|
|Digital marketing agencies|
|Web and interactive writing specialists|
Also without pitching a project, attend Cartoon 360 and...
> Observe and learn from 20+ new transmedia pitches
> Listen to 20+ experts share their knowledge of creating, developing and distributing Transmedia IP
> Learn from first-class keynote presentations
> Meet potential production, distribution and licensing partners
> Enjoy an inclusive and unique transmedia networking opportunity!