About Cartoon 360
A unique pitching event totally dedicated to transmedia projects and IP:
the next step after Cartoon Forum and Cartoon Movie
Download the toolbox
- Pitch your transmedia ideas and benefit from invaluable advice and feedback from some of Europe's key specialists in transmedia thinking and practice
- Get instant practical advice and guidance about content, distribution and financing
- Learn about best practices in content creation and roll-out strategy; audience engagement and marketing; budgeting and business planning - and more!
- Connect with today’s digital advocates and change makers
How does it work?
The 2 1/2 days will focus on two parts:
1: Pitching sessions from companies who are applying a 360 approach to launching or expanding their project
Selected producer will be allocated a 40-minute session:
- 20 minutes to present your core concept and how the key transmedia elements will be developed to work across your chosen platforms (min. 2 platforms, other than TV and theatre, should be the focus during the pitch).
- 20 minutes for a panel of interactive and transmedia experts (from TV, licensing, investor-financing, distribution, gaming, e-publishing etc) to give their first impression on the pitch and project, its transmedia potential and strategy, as well as helpful advice so as to move the project forward.
Other participants will also attend the pitching sessions.
2: Keynote presentations from leading players in 360 Research; IP Creation; and Roll-out Strategy
The pitching sessions will be complimented by case studies and presentations of key elements of the 360 market and of partner industries such as gaming and Apps; publishing and toys; digital and social marketing; content partnerships and distribution ... etc.
CARTOON will appoint about 25 digital advocates and change makers from the new platforms and cross-media fields who will share their knowledge, including:
|Broadcasters’ digital representatives|
|Game and apps publishers|
|Digital book publishers|
|Toy and licensing companies|
|Digital marketing agencies|
|Web and interactive writing specialists|
Also without pitching a project, attend Cartoon 360 and...
> Observe and learn from 20+ new transmedia pitches
> Listen to 20+ experts share their knowledge of creating, developing and distributing Transmedia IP
> Learn from first-class keynote presentations
> Meet potential production, distribution and licensing partners
> Enjoy an inclusive and unique transmedia networking opportunity!