- Tuesday 12 September (afternoon): arrival of participants (producers pitching for the first time have to arrive by 2pm for a rehearsal).
19:00 - Welcome Dinner
- 12-15 September: Cartoon Forum, ending with a Farewell Dinner & party on Friday 15 Sept.
- Saturday 16 September (morning): departure of participants
The closest airport to fly to is Toulouse-Blagnac airport (about 15-20-minute drive to Toulouse city centre).
IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING TICKETING
Please note that once the ticket is issued it cannot under any circumstances be changed or the fare reimbursed.
The amount we will invoice you for your airfare doesn’t include any cancellation insurance. If you wish your ticket to be covered, please let us know in writing when you register for the event.
Booking through CARTOON
CARTOON will be happy to arrange your travel for you.
- On the online form, write your city of departure and exact name (same as on ID)
- We will send you a flight proposal that you will have to approve
- You will then be invoiced
A shuttle bus will be organised between the airport and your hotel if you book your flight via CARTOON (only if you travel on 12 and 16 September 2017).
Otherwise, please use the airport shuttle services