Cartoon Forum 2018 - Registration
The registration for Cartoon Forum 2018 is not yet open.
Who can register?
- Producers (with or without project), directors, animation professionals
- Investors, sales agents, distributors, broadcasters, new media representatives, gaming companies, TV, SACD authors, composers…
Cartoon Forum registration fees
- All participants: 950 EUR (excl. VAT)
EU companies can recover the VAT charges (if they are liable for VAT)
The registration fees include:
- A full accreditation to Cartoon Forum
- Audio-visual equipment
- Interpreting services during the pitching sessions
- A personal labelled pigeonhole
- An Internet Café with Wifi
- The presence of your company and its representatives in the e-catalogue
- Shuttle services between the airport and your hotel if you book your flight via CARTOON (only if you travel on 11 and 15 September 2017)
For producers presenting a project:
- Presentation of your project in front of all potential partners and buyers
- The benefit of a consultant's expertise
- The screening of your trailer during the Croissant & Coffee Show in front of all participants
- Screening of your project's visual in the Digital Exhibition
- Presentation of your project in the e-catalogue
As well as the following meals for all participants:
- Welcome Dinner
- Farewell Dinner
- 3 lunches
- 3 breakfasts served during the Croissant Shows
Hotel and flight
Accommodation and flight have to be paid extra. The amount will depend on your choice of hotel and on your city of origin.
CARTOON can handle the booking for you: just follow the steps on the online form.
Payment must be made in 2 instalments:
- Participation and subscription fees must be paid upon receipt of the invoice
- Hotel and travel costs will be invoiced to you as soon as we receive your approval on our proposals
You can use 2 means of payment:
- Credit card: Visa or Mastercard
- Bank transfer
- In case of change: for changes made after 16 August 2017, there will be additional administrative expenses of 25 EUR. If an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of cancellation:
- for cancellations made in writing before 16 August 2017, participants won’t be refunded the sum of 300 EUR
- for cancellations made in writing after 16 August 2017, participants will remain liable for payment of the participation, subscription fees and hotel costs.
- if an air ticket has been issued, it cannot be changed or reimbursed.
- In case of project withdrawal:
Producers whose project has been selected at Cartoon Forum can't withdraw their project after 23 June 2017, or they will have to pay the sum of 1000 EUR. This rule is set in order to be fair to the other producers who didn't have the opportunity to be selected.
ALL CHANGES OR CANCELLATIONS MUST BE COMMUNICATED IN WRITING to firstname.lastname@example.org
When registering for Cartoon Forum, the participants acknowledge and undertake to respect all regulations stipulated above.