SANITARY MEASURES FOR A SAFE CARTOON BUSINESS • 23 NOVEMBER 2021
Travelling to Spain
During the event
- The health pass will be checked at the entrance of the room
- The flow of circulation is regulated;
- Masks are mandatory indoors, also when people are seated;
- Social distancing is recommended (1,5 meters if wearing a mask and 2 meters without mask);
- Regular use of hydro-alcoholic gel is also recommended;
- Please install the RadarCOVID contact tracing application, available on iPhone and Android, to be informed about the risk of exposure to COVID-19 depending on your location.
Dates of the event
- Wednesday 8 December:
- During the day: arrival of participants
- Evening: networking during Welcome dinner with all participants at Segundo Muelle
- Thursday 9 December:
- Conference sessions and speakers dinner
- Free evening for all participants
- Friday 10 December:
- Conference sessions
- Evening: Farewell dinner with all participants at La Marinera
- Saturday 11 December: departure of participants
Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Gran Canaria (ES).
The event will take place at:
Alameda de Colon, 1
35002 Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
Las Palmas (ES)
The conference will be held in the roome "Teatro/Auditorium"
300 EUR (incl. 2 dinners, 2 lunches and 4 coffee breaks) (+ taxes)
Deadline for participant's registration: Tuesday 23rd November 2021
In case of any cancellations or changes Cartoon must be informed (in writing) before Wednesday 17th November 2021.
You can find more information about registration here.
CARTOON has booked a certain number of rooms for participants in the 4-star AC Hotel Iberia in the city center of Las Palmas (15-minute walk from the venue). We will be pleased to handle your hotel reservation in this hotel, and kindly invite you to fill in the relevant part of the registration form. We kindly remind you that hotel rooms will be allocated according to availability and time of registration.
AC HOTEL IBERIA
Reception and room service: 24/7
Free high-speed internet
Breakfast room: Enjoy a buffet, continental or full-American breakfast based on fresh products, in the Breakfast Room or in bed. Reservation required.
You can relax in the outdoor rooftop swimming pool with a 360° view and a solarium area, open Monday to Sunday from 10am to 6pm. Towels provided.
Hotel guests have access to the Fitness Room open Monday to Sunday from 7am to 11pm, located on the top floor.
The AC Lounge is a multi-purpose gastronomic and social space where you can enjoy local dishes and tapas and taste signature cocktails. Informal meetings can be held in many different corners in which you can work, rest, read the newspaper, watch TV, etc. Open every day from 10am to midnight.
VIEW ROOM: Standard Room with all its elements situated on the high floor, with ocean view, king or queen size bed and free Wi-Fi.
JUNIOR SUITE: Always larger than 25m2, the room benefits from an integrated seating area and has a variety of extras: king size bed or twin beds, amenities, bathrobe, slippers and flat TV. Free minibar.
MASTER SUITE: Duplex with a king size bedroom, dresser room, living room with two sofa-beds, bathroom with both bath and shower, and a balcony. It includes amenities, bathrobe and slippers, and flat TV in both bedroom and living room. Free minibar and Wi-Fi
Newly renovated in 2012, the AC Hotel Iberia benefits from a privileged location right on the promenade on the seafront in front of the marina. It is situated in the historic district of Vegueta, near the shopping and cultural center of the city. Its location, close to the best beaches and golf courses, makes this hotel the ideal choice for business and leisure. All rooms have air-conditioning and private bathroom. Each one of them is designed under the concept of functionality, to guarantee a unique experience. The hotel also has seven fully equipped event rooms with a capacity of 6 to 220 people. They can be adapted to your needs whether for business meetings, social gatherings and other events.
95€/night for SGL occ or 105€/night for DBL occ.
Check-in / Check-out time
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
See the website
Gran Canaria Airport, only 25 minutes from the hotel. More information on Gran Canaria Airport website.
Transfers from/to the Airport
Please kindly note that CARTOON will not organise any transfers from and to the airport.
Upon your arrival at Gran Canaria Airport, you can take the bus or taxi to reach the hotel.
- By shuttle:
You can benefit from a free transfer between the airport and AC Hotel Iberia Las Palmas. Departures time are available Monday to Sunday at the following departures time.
Please note that these shuttles have a limited capacity of 12 seats. You would therefore need to book h24 before departure.
- By bus:
The bus service in the Gran Canaria Airport stops at several points within the various airport terminals, thus facilitating the loading and movement of passengers using the airport shuttle service.
For a €2,30 ride, the Bus 60 will take you from the Aeropuerto LP Expres station at the airport to San Telmo Station located at a 6-minute walk from Hotel AC IBERIA Las Palmas.
- To Las Palmas de Gran Canaria: First departure at 06:15 am. / Last departure at 09:15 pm, 10:15 pm and 11:15 pm. / From 06:15am to 08:15pm: two buses per hour (06:15 am, 06:45 am, 7:15am, etc).
- To the airport: First departure at 05:15 am. / Last departures at 08:15 pm, 09:15 pm and 10:15pm. / From 06:00 am to 08:00 pm: two buses per hour (06:15 am, 06:45 am, 07:15 am, 07:45 am, etc).
- By taxi:
Taxis are available at the airport. Stops are located in the Ground Level, in Arrivals. The price for a taxi ride from Gran Canaria Airport to San Telmo Station is estimated at €26 one way.
If you need to call for a taxi, please contact the Socom Taxi company (the only one available in Gran Canaria Airport) at +34 928 574 556.