- Wednesday 8 March: arrival of participants (14:00-18:00: "Cartoon Games & Apps" and rehearsals)
20:00 - Welcome Dinner (only one shuttle bus will be foreseen leaving at 19:30)
- 8-10 March: Cartoon Movie, ending with a Farewell Cocktail on Friday 10 March.
- Saturday 11 March: departure of participants
Flights are foreseen to and from the airport of Bordeaux Mérignac
IMPORTANT NOTICE CONCERNING TICKETING
Please note that once the ticket is issued it cannot under any circumstances be changed or the fare reimbursed.
The amount we will invoice you for your airfare doesn’t include any cancellation insurance. If you wish your ticket to be covered, please let us know in writing when you register for the event.
Booking through CARTOON
CARTOON will be happy to arrange your travel for you.
- On the online form, write your city of departure and exact name (same as on ID)
- We will send you a flight proposal that you will have to approve
- You will then be invoiced
A shuttle bus will be organised between the airport and your hotel if you book your flight via CARTOON (only if you travel on 8 and 11 March 2017).
Otherwise, please use the airport shuttle services:
see Bordeaux Mérignac airport website
There is also the possibility to arrive to Bordeaux by TGV (high-speed train) from several European cities. Please note that in this case you will have to arrange your travel by yourself.
CARTOON will not book any TGV tickets for you and there won’t be any shuttle service organized between the TGV station and the hotels.
The TGV station is Bordeaux Saint-Jean station located at 30 minutes from the Palais des Congrès de Bordeaux by car and there is a direct connection (tram line C) from the station to the Palais des Congrès de Bordeaux (30 minutes).
This station is well connected through public transport and cheap taxi service.