Trailers for Cartoon Movie projects
All participants meet in the restaurant for breakfast ("Croissant Show") and after lunch ("Coffee Show") to watch in a row on a giant screen the trailers of the projects to be presented that morning or afternoon.
An attractive and catchy presentation of your project, showing its «essence» (a teaser or a nice extract of the pilot film). This trailer will be screened during the Croissant & Coffee Shows in front of all participants!
|No logo or company name at the end/beginning of your trailer||Your trailer will be edited with the other trailers for the Croissant Show screening and we will add the project title, company name and presentation room in the same way for all the projects.|
|English or with English subtitles|
Full HD (Quicktime file)
2. Sound track
|No stereoscopic 3D||
Please note that we don’t accept any trailer in stereoscopic 3D.
The QUALITY of your trailer is very important.
- Useful to stand out from the other projects
- Will help to attract a maximum of participants to your presentation
- Remember that 2 projects will be pitched at the same time - people will have to choose which session to attend!
TIP: don't try to show too much of the story, sometimes one simple gag is more efficient than too many images.
- It is essential to meet the deadline: trailers that have not reached CARTOON by 9 February 2018 will not be presented during the Croissant & Coffee Shows, and these projects will inevitably be disadvantaged.
- Only for the Croissant & Coffee Shows: this trailer will not be available for you on site. So think of bringing a copy with you if you intend to screen it during your pitching session!
➢ 9 February: Trailer has to be sent before this deadline.