Welcome to Cartoon 360 in Barcelona!
The fourth edition of Cartoon 360 kicked off today with a warm welcome from CARTOON’s partners: the Government of Catalonia (ICEC), Barcelona Town Council and the Federation of Audiovisual professionals (PROA).
5 original cross-media projects (2 pre-school projects and 3 for young adults) were presented to the 150 participants who listened to the multiplatform strategies of each whilst 16 experts from the digital fields gave producers their recommendations of how to make a concrete leap into the digital world:
• Emmy & Gooroo by Tomavision (pre-school)
• The L-Team by Vsl 360 Laipsniu Filmai (young adults)
• Devine Consultants by Filmimaa (young adults)
• Happy go Hopscotch by Kinomind Films (pre-school)
• Panama Al Brown, a mysterious force by Bachibouzouk (young adults)
In the next 2 days, 19 more projects will be pitched with this perspective.
And tonight, a Welcome Dinner on the beach with a 360° view of the bay will also help potential partners to network and exchange point of views about the digital world’s potential.